home recipe index ingredient index contact

Friday, January 16, 2009

"Something Cleverish" AHOY!


Remember when I mentioned that I was being included in the blogger book, "Something Cleverish"? You know, the book full of hilarious blog posts by some of the funniest bloggers out there. All proceeds benefiting the Nielson family.

Well, the time has come! It is available for purchase!

I finally know which blog post I submitted and I'll be honest, I am a lottle embarrassed. I can't tell you which one it is, but I will tell you it is about a super mortifying experience. Oh well, the book is for a great cause and I am beyond proud to be involved in any way I can- embarrassment or not.

I am a little excited because, dare I say, I am published. Like I am in a book. Like a book people read. Very exciting.

So buy it. Please buy it. Buy it even if you hate me. Buy it because it benefits the Nielson's and I know you don't hate them. If you do, you are going to hell for hating some people that need help. It isn't some book by a bunch of hacks. I promise on my life that you will laugh. And I am sure we could all use some laughs at this point in time with the economy and everything in the world falling apart.

1 comment:

[Morgan] said...

congrats my friend. that's wonderful.