home recipe index ingredient index contact

Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Son, I am sorry

Do you ever have incredibly weak moments? I have and below is one of them.


I had this really lame friend convince me to get Jack's picture taken as a cupid. I know, terrible and cheesy. I feel bad, really I do. So Happy Valentine's Day. I hope this cliche picture doesn't ruin your V-Day.

But the boy is so cute though. Raise your hand if you remember this Jack. He was such a delight at that age. And he looks just a leettle bit like his little brother.

5 comments:

m.a. said...

he's so beautiful and happy! You shouldn't feel bad. :)

My crazy crazy life said...

Sexy!!! He's going to kill you when he gets older. That is black mail picture in the making. If he ever slips up...BAM, bust out with the cupid pictures.

MamaDonna said...

I am thinking I know who convinced you to do this. And I remember that baby and picture. Wow. He is a cute boy. Look at that grin. I wonder what he's thinking....

Notes From The Frugal Trenches said...

So so cute!!

Do you know what is very funny, the word verification below is tacky, seriously!!

Jones Family said...

I am laughing. Thank you for that picture. That made my day.