home recipe index ingredient index contact

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wacka-doo

Son One
No longer 3

I used to post a lot of "Conversations with a 3 year old". I don't really anymore because the kid just isn't as funny. I mean, he's funny, but he's older and talks A LOT. Like is constantly talking. And usually about nothing. Nothing as in, "Mom, sit down and I want to talk to you about how horses eat squirrels and then turn into bees". See, nothing. He mostly sounds completely insane. Like, "Mom, do cowboys like chocolate? Because if they do, I want to pretend to eat chocolate after dinner, but you have to give me some chocolate." See, insane.

Besides talking about nothing and being insane, he does have moments, and I will try to be better about posting them. I know some people like reading them. Maybe I will bring back some of Jack's greatest hits, like when he yelled at the wrestlers at a wrestling match about Jesus killing them.

No comments: