home recipe index ingredient index contact

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cooking question? Formspring.

I often get e-mails asking me food questions, all sorts of food questions. Questions like, "What is a good substitute for cake flour?" or "What can I do with leftover rice?" or "What are some of your go-to dinners?". For some reason, I have this brain filled with all sorts of food information and I don't really know how it got there. Maybe it's all the cookbooks I have read or all of the recipes I have screwed up. Either way, I am happy to share the information I know.

To eliminate the e-mail step, I have started a Formspring forum. If you have any cooking or baking questions, ask away. Admittedly, I know more about cooking than I do baking. And I think this is the part where I tell you that I am not a chef and I have no culinary education. I just like to cook a lot.