home recipe index ingredient index contact

Friday, November 18, 2011

I fold.

Okay, fine, you win.

RC is back up because I got way too many e-mails asking me for recipes and I just couldn't keep up. So here it is.

Since we are already on subject of ME, what is the latest with me? Just still plugging away at my cookbook. This morning I had a photoshoot with Sheena and we photographed 5 recipes and there are about 26 total left to photograph. Not too bad!

Anyways, enjoy the recipes. I suppose I was a dummy to try and take this baby down.

9 comments:

Tay said...

Hallelujah, praise the Lord! I promise to use your blog AND buy your cookbook.

Ruth said...

I officially HATE(love) you. i spent two days copying your recipes!!!! How dare you.

Alyssa said...

Haha, I agree with Ruth, I spent a bunch of time writing down my favorites! But I'm glad to see it back, and good luck with your cookbook!

Emily Richmond said...

Your generosity will be remembered when the book comes out. Good luck!

jenn (+ will) said...

yayyy, thank you my dear!!! we so appreciate it. and keep us posted about your book for sure!

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

BEST.DAY.EVER!!!!

Kate said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY I decided to try again on a whim to see if you had opened up the website and YOU HAVE!!! YAYAYYYYYY!!! I'm going to print out an entire ream of paper full of recipes tomorrow in case you try that shenanigans again!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Thanx so much!!

--Angee :)

Darla said...

Me, too! I'll buy the book! I love LOVE your recipes! So sad when you took the site down. Thank you, thank you.