home recipe index ingredient index contact

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Brownie lovin' winner


I am here to announce the winner of the brownies. Please keep in mind these ain't any old brownies. Can you say Dutch-process cocoa powder and 8 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate? I can say those words and I can eat them too. And someone else is going to be eating them as well. That someone is.........

Ruth in Southern California!

The number was chosen by my half-awake husband snoozing on a giant Love Sac next to me. In his deviated septum snoring state I said, "Give me a number". He sleepily replied, "22". Turns out he chose Ruth. And Ruth, Ethan wanted you to be sure you knew that you were the winner and that he chose you.

So Ruthy (I think I am now allowed to call you Ruthy. I am sending you some prety bitchin' brownies), e-mail me your address. whitney_leigh_ingram@yahoo.com. I am sure it is in the depths of my Startup address list in my computer, but I don't even know where to start, so save me the hassel and send me your address.

No comments: