home recipe index ingredient index contact

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Reverberate

Where did it all go? Down below.


January. Confirmed my suspicion of having a boy. Ethan welcomed Chad The Kidney Stone into his brood of kidney stone children.


February. Super glued Jack's chin shut after a dumb bowling accident. Started feeling little baby kicks!


March. We celebrated 5 glorious years.


April. Jack enjoyed his first Dodger game. I enjoyed my first set of swollen ankles and feet.


May. Sister #4 was whisked away by her lover. New brother in-law added to the mix. We like him. With my pregnant belly growing, I started thinking, "Let's do this thing."


June. Ethan took a trip to Eastern Canada for some reminiscing and golf. A few days after he got home, I delivered the most delicious 7 lb newborn.


July. Enjoying getting used to our new addition. Lots of sending Jack and Ethan off to LA for some Dodger worship.


September. Ethan hung out at Santa Monica UCLA Hospital for an afternoon of foot surgery. I spent the afternoon crying. It was quite pathetic. I actually spent most of that month crying. Packed my house, had a gimp husband, had a newborn, and moved. Lottle stress. Yes lottle, not little.


October. Spent a whole month without a husband. Missed him like I never have. Dark times people, dark times. Halloween festivities abound.


November. Road trip to SoCal for wedding and turkey. Gained another sister in-law. We like her.


December. Lots of holiday festivities. New teeth for Van.

7 comments:

My crazy crazy life said...

Wow, you had alot of things going on. I hope 2009 brings you better and repeated good memories. My 2008 sucked! That's all I'm going to say about that. BTW, how many flippin brothers and sisters do you have anyways?

kristib said...

Looks like a very successful year! Your bangs look super cute in that December pic. Ethan....maybe not so much!

Janeen said...

Isn't is how weird the year goes by. who would of thought that next Sunday I will have no children in Nursery. It kind of makes be a bit said but excitted for the new year and all the little talks and big talks that we will be writing.

the Lola Letters said...

You don't know me, but I linked here from lil' miss birdie's site and I just wanted to say that your blog is wonderful! I've really enjoyed looking through it! Good luck with the robin's egg blue cooking dish. Maybe Santa should sleep on the couch until it shows up in your cupboards ;)

Cakespy said...

What a year!! Here's to an even sweeter 2009!

elizabeth said...

damn, you are pretty.

Lara said...

Can I even tell you how gorgeous you are?? You and your sisters are knockouts.