home recipe index ingredient index contact

Friday, February 20, 2009

Adamant


You keep checking back for those ads I offered recently, don't you? (As I'm quite sure you were anxious for more things to spend your dwindling supply of money on.) Well, even Rookie rethinks things, and I was premature in my ad space offering. So save your pocket flow for some sweet Etsy jewelry or splurge on Pampers rather than bringing home Luvs and keep an eye out for when I'm serious about advertising.

And to those of you who emailed me expressing interest in wheedling people out of the little recession money they have left, I'm sorry for the false start, but hey--it's just how things go.

In the meantime, enjoy the photo above. Don't you hate clicking on a blog and there are no pictures of the writer? Just scads of pictures of the off-spring and occasionally the other half of the operation. Well, above is me, in need of having my roots done. Thank heavens for little sisters and their color-wielding abilities.