home recipe index ingredient index contact

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Belly To Born

Happy to officially announce a blog
that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy.


This blog is dedicated to the unique story of each baby's birth. Everyone has come into this world in the same way. Everyone has a story. And not one of those stories is the same. To celebrate that, Belly To Born posts birth stories.

I have two of my own stories on there. One written by my sister when she was present for Van's birth. Another written by me when I was present for my nephew's birth.

So click on over there and take a look. Like what you see? Have a story of your own? Submit it! It is the perfect forum where your story will be appreciated.

Haven't had any kids, but were there for a niece, nephew, sibling, grandchild or friend? Great! Send in your side of the story. I know I want to read it.

Like I said, click on over to Belly To Born. Maybe come back and click on the link when your children are napping or down for the night. Maybe get in your comfy pants and get a treat. You will want to savor each sweet story of a perfect baby's beginning.

5 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

eeeeeee i forgot almost!!!

i will send it today.

Vanessa and Company said...

What a cool idea! I love it!

[Morgan] said...

very cool.
i just read megans tell of your tale for the second time. i loved it the first time i read it and cried again this time around.
both of my deliveries had fairly traumatic twists. they take trauma stories too?

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Cool thanks for the info!
~ingrid

Laura said...

OMG!!! new bookmark!