home recipe index ingredient index contact

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A couple 'a things

I followed the masses (which I hate doing) and I saw "Twilight". Actually, I saw it with Ethan. And guess what, we both liked it. I don't remember the book all that well, but I think it covered the gist of it. Ethan is actually quite intriguied by the story line. But overall, Bella and Edward, quit with the chit chat and get down to business, if ya know what I mean.

Confession: I took my 3 year old to get donuts this morning, and he wasn't in a car seat. He is far from the 60 lb. rule. The kid wanted a sprinkle donut and his car seat was locked in another car. Plus, Donut Man is TOTALLY worth the child endangerment ticket.

Dear Megan,
I love your post today.
Love, Whitney

7 comments:

[Morgan] said...

you are a cool mom.

Sue said...

oh no - hell on your horizon!

:)

Ryel j said...

Your blog is the most adorable sight for my eyes!! Thank you, for being you! I can't wait to read more

Ruth said...

I am obsessed with tiger tails!!!!!

Janeen said...

Cha d will be glad to know that Ethan went with you also. Big shout out to Ethan & Chad – there were only about 20 men in the theater with us I have to say that he was brave.

Kar said...

I didn't know you read the book. I feel slightly betrayed, although I'm probably going to see it this afternoon with my mom and Whit and Cierra.

Kar said...

Ok, I liked it. I even had another invitation later that night and went again. I feel so ashamed.